As our preschool franchise business partner, you can be a part of our inspiring journey, where we develop creative pedagogy, technology and tools to impart world class early education in Nursery School Franchise. To become Play School Franchise of Foster Kids, there is minimum requirement of infrastructure which depend upon the model you choose and availability of space at the site for nursery School Franchise.
Requirement for Pre School Franchise
There is some basic infra required for How to Start a Play School
To start Education Franchise of Foster Kids Play School, one has to have 1500 sqft to 3000 sqft area at accessible & strategic location.
One typical Play School, Franchise should have
There should be at least 3-4 classrooms of size 200-250 sqft in play way school
- One class room of size 200-250 sqft equipped with flat TV or LCD projector in preschool
- The Head Mistress room should be of approx 80-120sq.ft
- Reception area should be wider enough for proper sitting arrangement of visitors
- Activity Area should be full of bunch of toys and environment should be designed where kids can safely explore and learn
- Sufficient playing space where kids can experience multi-sensory activities in a safe, protected area
- Clean and spacious toilet & wash room facility