Once we sign the MOU with franchisee, welcome kit containing complete procedure, franchisee to do list, contact matrix, school launch manual, pre inauguration measures & inauguration procedure will be released for franchisee’s ready reference. At the same time IHT will arrange complete orientation training for franchisee covering objectives and Initial market plan. After completion of orientation training, franchisee will be assisted & monitored day to day bases for creating required infrastructure as per set standards. For assisting & monitoring the inauguration preparations we perform pre-inauguration visit of school. The school is allowed to start the operation once management receivesassurance for completion on non-conformities & satisfactory report from Foster Kids representative.
Post Launch Support
This support system of the company is called TOTAL SUPPORT SYSTEM. It includes:-
- Day to day comprehensive marketing support for implementing marketing initiatives in partnership with us.
- In an attempt towards ‘Effective Teaching and Learning’ a routine teachers training and development session will be organized.
- Counseling session & counseling training, twice in a year for updating latest initiatives & developments.
- As marketing plan is an important part of preschool business, Monthly Marketing Plan is shared with our franchisees.
- Our audit team exhibit Academic Quality Audit to support the enhancement of the student learning experience and the maintenance of the academic quality and standards.
- We keep upgrading our curriculum for better understanding & make learning a joyful experience.
- Extensive training in contest to enhancing profitability, conducted time to time, which takes place at branch or franchised location.
Franchisees keep receiving intensive on-site assistance from Foster Kids representatives.
Forster Kids provides round the clock assistance to its franchises for day to day school operation which includes course curriculum and FAQ from parents.