InfrastructureTo get the franchisee of Foster Kids Play School, there is minimum requirement of infrastructure, depends on the model you choose availability of space at the site. There is some basic infrastructure required for starting the chain of Foster Kids Preschool.
•The franchisee has to have minimum 1500 sqft to 3000 sqft area at an easily accessible & strategic location.
• Excellent model of infrastructure which is child friendly, Area should be 1500 to 3000 sq. Ft or more, ground floor will be preferred.
• There should be at least three class room of size 200-250 sq ft.
• One class room of size 200-250 sqft equipped with LCD,LED TV or LCD projector
• The Head Mistress room should be of approx 80-120sq.ft.
• Reception area should be wider enough for proper sitting arrangement of visitors.
• Activity Area should be full of bunch of toys and environment should be designed where kids can safely explore and learn.
• Sufficient playing space where kids can experience multi-sensory activities in a safe, protected area.
• Clean and spacious toilet & wash room facility.
Franchisees would be entered into multiple locations in the city, based on the handling capability of the franchisee. Franchisee Fee would depend upon the location at the time of agreement.
We give assurance of a successful business venture by being a part of our established group.