Requirement for Play School Franchisee
As our franchise business partner, you can be a part of our inspiring journey, where we develop creative pedagogy, technology and tools to impart world-class early childhood education.
To become franchisee of Foster Kids, there is minimum requirement of infrastructure which depend upon the model you choose and availability of space at the site.
There is some basic infra required.
To start Foster Kids School, one has to have 1500 sq ft to 3000 sq ft area at accessible & strategic location. One typical school should have.
- There should be at least 3-4 class room of size 200-250 sq ft.
- One class room of size 200-250 sq ft equipped with flat TV or LCD projector
- The Head Mistress room should be of approx 80-120sq.ft.
- Reception area should be wider enough for proper sitting arrangement of visitors.
- Activity Area should be full of bunch of toys and environment should be designed where kids can safely explore and learn.
- Sufficient playing space where kids can experience multi-sensory activities in a safe, protected area.
- Clean and spacious toilet & wash room facility.